Deep Tissue Massage Importance
A body massage that thoroughly invigorates and revitalises – the deep tissue massage is a massage therapy that re-aligns layers of muscles and deep tissues to release muscle tension and chronic knots by breaking them down. Using deep finger pressure and slow but firm strokes, a deep tissue massage is especially helpful to relieve aches and pains in areas such neck, upper back, lower back, calf muscle and shoulders.
During the body massage, you must tell the therapist what’s your comfort range the pressure points. This massage penetrates the deeper muscles and connective tissues.It has been used to relieve the strain from muscles in chronic stress and usage. Deep tissue massage may release contractures (fibrous healing) in a muscle area with previous injury.
• Reduces chronic pain – This massage has been often found to be more effective that conventional medicines when it comes to curing chronic pains. It works effectively your sore points by increasing blood circulation in the body. It also loosens tight muscle clusters and relieves you from the pain and discomfort of sore muscles.
• Relief from stress – A relaxing body massage by trained therapists at a renowned spa is a great way to do away with stress and associated headaches, sore shoulders and tight muscles. Soak in the benefits of the rejuvenating body massage and welcome a better lifestyle.
• Rehabilitating injured muscles – A thorough deep tissue massage by a trained therapist at a beauty salon and spa induces movement of toxins from injured muscles and subsequently, stretches twisted muscle mass. A relaxing deep tissue massage is a natural way to heal sports injuries.
• Breaks scar tissues – Regular sessions of this massage can break up and over time, erase scar tissues. Massage therapy improves lymphatic circulation and drainage to enhance flexibility of the affected area.
This massage has had beneficial focus on other physical ailments like:
• Repetitive strain injury like carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Tennis elbow
• Piriformis syndrome
For good results post a relaxing body massage at a beauty salon and spa, it’s crucial to indulge in after care.
• Soak your body in a warm bath with Epsom salt. This is another great way of getting rid of toxins.
• If there’s soreness of muscles, you can apply an ice pack for relief.
• Drinking plenty of water and fluids will help flush out unnecessary toxins from your body and rehydrate muscles.
• Light exercises prevents muscle aches and pain post a deep tissue massage therapy.
Pamper yourself with de-stressing deep tissue massage and feel the difference.