Penis Sensitivity: What It Is and How to Keep It
No, it’s not what happens when a man watches one too many rom-coms! Penis sensitivity is critical to a long, happy sexual life. A sensitive penis is a necessary tool a man must have to create awe-inspiring boners and keep them while inflagrante. Without knowing it, many men are doing things every day that dwindle their hard-on-producing tendencies. In the same vein, there are several things men can do to combat the cruel mistress of time and her effect on the family jewels. Let’s talk about what penis sensitivity is and how to keep it (and even get more of it) for a life full of excited erections.
Penis Sensitivity Explained
Penis sensitivity is a penis’s capacity to feel stimulation. It is governed by something called “sensory threshold,” which is all the ways a penis can be excited.
A man should pay attention to penis sensitivity very early in life because early care can mean greater preservation of sensory threshold during his lifetime. Why? The benefits of having a sensitive penis include more than just the ability to get erections. It also gives men more staying time, better ejaculatory control, and greater orgasmic intensity.
As men age, starting around age 25, penis sensitivity starts a slow decline, which can seem to pop up (or not pop up at all, as the case may be) out of the blue. While some loss of sensitivity is entirely natural and unavoidable, this loss can lead to the inability to ejaculate or even to get an erection in the first place. That’s why men of every age should make penis sensitivity a priority.
Penis Sensitivity: Stuff to Stop
Let’s start with things every man needs to discontinue doing now so he can manifest a more sensitive schlong. Once you stop, sensitivity should pick back up fast.
1) Ban Bad Habits. Smoking, alcohol abuse, and drug abuse are all bad for you and really bad for your penis. Smoking withers the blood vessels, and drug and alcohol abuse can deaden the penis, robbing its knack for getting and staying hard. Get healthy to increase penis sensitivity.
2) Be Wary of Too Much of a Good Thing. Orgasms are awesome; sex is wonderful. However, doing the dirty too frequently can numb the penile skin, making it more difficult to get aroused. Masturbation included here, as well.
3) Cut the Compression. Too-tight undies and bottoms can turn a sensitive penis into a cold, unfeeling one. When the member is in constant contact with fabric, the skin becomes less respondent to feeling because something is touching it all the time. Makes sense, right? Switch to something that gives the worm a little room to wiggle.
Penis Sensitivity: Stuff to Start
Now that you know what to cut, here are the behaviors to add in to preserve and potentially get more penis sensitivity, ASAP.
1) Get Creative. One of the keys to penis sensitivity is creativity. Sex can get routine over time, and that can make Mr. Happy less than excited. Switch up positions, toys, skills, and settings to breathe new life into both a man’s sex life and his member. He’ll rise to the challenge.
2) Keep It Slick. Whether doing it solo or with a partner, be sure that there’s enough lubricant. If there’s not naturally enough, then add a high-quality, water-based personal lubricant to the mix. Going dry can cause friction burn (ouch!) and lead to peripheral nerve damage.
3) Loosen up. When engaging in a little self-love, watch the grip! Be sure not to participate in death grip, or scar tissue can form over time, robbing a man of sensitivity, and can lead to things like erectile dysfunction or Peyronie’s disease.
4) Ditch the Spare Tire. Maintaining a healthy weight is essential to keeping a sensitive penis. Eat a heart-healthy diet to promote blood flow and hormonal balance and be sure to exercise to circulate oxygen throughout the body. Get quality sleep every night and find a way to manage stress, and a man will not only have prime penis health but overall health as well.
5) Add the Cs – Carnitine and Vitamin C, That Is. Two major penis health promoters, carnitine and vitamin C, do a lot to preserve penis sensitivity. Carnitine protects the penis from peripheral nerve damage, while vitamin C boosts blood flow to the area, keeping it oxygenated, and it also promotes collagen, which provides skin’s elastic, bouncy feel. Get both of these nutrients and many more by applying a specially formulated penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) every day.