Why Dental Veneers?
Are you unhappy with your smile? Do you have a cracked or broken tooth that you’d rather was out of sight? Do you have stained teeth? You may be the perfect candidate for dental veneers.
What are veneers?
If you are unhappy with your smile and want to improve it, you can do so by covering the teeth’s surface. This is made possible with dental veneers. These are dental implants that consist of tooth shells. These shells are custom-made for each patient to suit their specific needs. The shells are applied to the surface of the tooth. They cover the enamel below that may be worn, stained, or chopped. This covering helps to hide any trouble spots with ease.
This quick and easy procedure is ideal for:
- Those who are unhappy with their smiles. If you wish to change your grin with a quick and easy procedure, this could be the perfect solution for you. You will have a bright and perfect smile after a painless procedure.
- Those with cracked, broken, or chipped pearly whites. The shell will hide the chip easily and restore your grin.
- Those with extreme discoloration or staining. If whitening products haven’t helped to brighten your grin, you may want to try these to restore that bright smile.
- Those with gaps between their teeth. These are a great alternative to traditional tooth bonding. They will help to fill that gap and boost your confidence when you smile.
- Those with worn teeth. If the enamel of your pearly whites is worn from grinding, clenching or the wear and tear of everyday life, you can restore your pearly whites and avoid pain and discomfort when eating.
Benefits of dental veneers
Many people are unhappy with their appearances. Changing your grin can significantly change your appearance. They are a great solution for many reasons including those listed below:
- They’ll hide the imperfections
Are your teeth stained, dark, or chipped? Do you have gaps between your pearly whites? They will help to hide those imperfections that are often difficult to correct. Your grin and overall aesthetics will be greatly enhanced.
- They look natural
The shells are custom-made to look like the natural teeth of the patient. They are designed to blend seamlessly with the rest of the pearly whites. They also have a natural-looking appearance. No one will know that you had your pearly whites done.
- They provide added protection
They are not only a cover that improves the aesthetics of your pearly whites but also their strength. They protect the natural tooth from wear and tear and prolong their life.
- They are easy to maintain
Taking care of them is easy. You simply continue with a normal dental hygiene routine, which includes regular brushing and flossing.
Contact your dentist to inquire about veneers and whether you’re a good candidate for them.