Avoid a Sore Penis While Penis Hanging
Pssst. Hey buddy, want a bigger penis? Even men whose endowment is more than sufficient may be apt to respond to such a question in the affirmative. Guys know it doesn’t really make sense, that penis health and skill with the equipment matter more than penis size; yet still, almost all guys think they wouldn’t mind adding another inch or two (or more) to their current penile measurement. And sometimes men will take very definite steps in search of a bigger penis, such as penis hanging. While most experts don’t believe that penis hanging or other penis lengthening methods actually provide long-term results, guys still try them. So for anyone contemplating penis hanging, take into consideration a few tips to help prevent a sore penis.
Why a Sore Penis?
Novices or the uninitiated may wonder why penis hanging might cause a sore penis. Well, there are good reasons. Basically, penis hanging is pretty much just what the name implies. It’s a method of hopefully getting a longer penis by attaching weights to the penis that will streeeeetttttch it out to a new length.
Now one can see perhaps why soreness is likely with this method. But there’s sore and then there’s SORE; adding weights to the penis is almost certain to cause some soreness, so it behooves a guy to take steps to keep the soreness to a minimum. (It should be added here that there is a risk of serious injury to any man hanging weights on his penis; guys who are determined to take this path should be very careful and proceed with caution.)
With that in mind, the steps a guy can take to minimize the severity of a sore penis from penis hanging include:
– Warm the penis up thoroughly before starting. Many experts recommend starting with a warm (not hot!) compress on the penis. Take a washcloth and heat it gently, just until nice and warm, or soak it in warm water, and then wrap that around the penis and gently massage the penis inside the washcloth. (Yes, this may give a guy an erection; such is life.)
– Stretch the penis out. Just as a person should do leg stretches before running, penis stretching exercises should be utilized prior to hanging. Basically, this involves gripping the base of the shaft in a circle made with the thumb and the first finger and slowly moving it up to the end of the shaft, tugging slightly as it goes along. This can be repeated numerous time, with variations on how tightly the penis is gripped. This should go on for at least 5 or 10 minutes.
– Start out slow. There may be a temptation to rush in and start with a lot of weights, especially if trying a low amount of weight seems like a piece of cake. It’s better to start slow and gradually increase the weights; going too fast increases the likelihood of a sore penis.
– Don’t go too long. Similarly, don’t wear the weights for an over-extended period of time. Follow instructions and if anything, err on the side of not wearing the weights long enough. Once a guy has done this for a while, he can get a better idea of how long a typical session should last.
– Warm down. After releasing the penis from weights, wrapping the penis in a warm compress can provide some soothing relief.
– Use a penis health oil. To decrease the likelihood of a really sore penis from penis hanging, apply a quality penis health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which has been clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Penis skin that is well moisturized is less likely to be as sore, so utilize an oil that contains both a high-end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E). In addition, strengthen the skin via an oil that contains alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative damage from free radicals.